The Jacobsen TurfCat® is a multi-purpose machine that provides the lowest cost of ownership in its class. The simple yet powerful design is efficient to operate and easy to maintain. It can mow down thick grass or produce the fine cut striping effects required for sports fields and other applications or remove debris and snow.
- Hydraulic deck and traction drives are easier to maintain than mechanical systems. No gear box, belts, pulleys, drive shaft or clutch to worry about. Eliminating over 15 grease points and 212 service parts compared to competitive products.
- Nine different deck configurations with 60, 63 or 72 in. (1.5, 1.6 or 1.8 m) widths-of-cut, with rear discharge, side discharge and mulching options as well as a fine cut flail.
- Multipurpose fine-cut flail deck option is rugged, provides safe downward discharge of debris and a beautiful striping effect with easy adjustment. It can also be used as an aerification core destroyer.
- 2WD or 4WD for operating on various types of terrain.
- Year round use with available cab, rotary brush, plow, snow blower and turbine blower.